Airpull Aviation Academy
Copyright © 2023. All rights reserved.
Texts translated into English from the Spanish version. For legal purposes the valid texts are those of the Spanish version.
I. General Information: Presentation and contact details of Airpull Academy
In compliance with the duty of information established in the Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, we present the general information data of this website:
The owner of the website www.airpullaviationacademy.com (hereinafter, “Website”) is AIR PULL AVIATION S.L., a company dedicated to training in the field of aviation, registered in the Commercial Register of Valencia with NIF B97412076 and the following registration data: Volume 7689, Book 4986, Folio 171. The representative of the company is Juan Francisco Martínez Caballero.
To contact Airpull Academy, you can use the following contact details:
Avenida Els Arcs 11
46940 Valencia, Spain
Customer service phone number: 961 525 139
Contact email: email@example.com
Our commitment is to offer a quality service and a safe and reliable online experience. Please do not hesitate to contact us to resolve any doubts, obtain more information or make any queries related to our services and the content of our website.
II. General Terms and Conditions of Use
Purpose of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate access to and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the Website shall be understood as: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both static and dynamic, i.e. the navigation tree; all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all the online services or resources that, if applicable, are offered to Users (hereinafter, Services).
Airpull Academy reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as the Contents and Services that may be incorporated therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that Airpull Academy may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements integrated in the Website or the access to them at any time.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, generally, free of charge, without the User having to provide a consideration to enjoy it, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the User.
The use of some of the Contents or Services of the Web Site may require the prior subscription or registration of the User.
The access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between the Users and Airpull Academy, such as comments and/or blogging spaces, confer the condition of User. Therefore, all the Terms and Conditions set forth herein, as well as their subsequent modifications, are accepted from the beginning of browsing the Website, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding legal regulations of mandatory compliance as the case may be. Given the importance of the above, the User is recommended to read the Conditions every time he/she visits the Website.
The Airpull Academy Website offers a great diversity of information, services and data. The User assumes responsibility for the correct use of the Website, which will extend to:
A use of the information, Contents and/or Services and data offered by Airpull Academy in accordance with these Conditions, the Law, morality, public order, or that otherwise does not infringe the rights of third parties or the operation of the Website.
The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms provided by Airpull Academy to access certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User shall immediately notify Airpull Academy of any event that allows the improper use of the information registered in such forms, such as theft, loss or unauthorized access to identifiers and/or passwords, in order to proceed to their immediate cancellation.
Airpull Academy reserves the right to modify the presentation and configuration of the website and the contents and services incorporated therein at any time and without prior notice. Users acknowledge and agree that Airpull Academy may discontinue, deactivate or cancel any of these elements or access to them at any time.
Access to the website is free of charge, except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network of the user’s access provider. Some content or services may require prior subscription or registration.
Users assume responsibility for the correct use of the website, which includes the use of the information, contents and services in accordance with the established conditions, the law, morality and public order. Users are also responsible for providing truthful and lawful information in the forms provided by Airpull Academy and for notifying any misuse of the information registered in such forms.
Airpull Academy reserves the right to remove comments and contributions it deems inappropriate. However, it shall not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through comments or other participation tools.
Access to the website does not imply any type of commercial relationship between Airpull Academy and the user. This website is intended for all persons who can access and browse its pages, regardless of their age.
Users of this website are prohibited:
● Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, obscene, denigratory nature or that incites or promotes the commission of criminal, violent, defamatory or degrading acts based on age, sex, religion or beliefs; or that makes, promotes or incites directly or indirectly the apology of terrorism or that is contrary to human rights and fundamental rights and freedoms of third parties, current legislation, morality, good customs and public order, or with harmful purposes that may harm, damage or impede in any way, access to them, to the detriment of Airpull Academy or third parties.
● To carry out acts contrary to the Intellectual and/or Industrial Property rights of their legitimate owners.
● Cause damage to the computer systems of Airpull Academy, its suppliers or third parties and/or introduce or disseminate computer viruses, harmful code or software or other types of systems that may cause damage or alterations in computer systems, or unauthorized alterations of the contents, programs or systems accessible through the materials or services of the Website and/or the Contents, or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof, or unauthorized access to any materials and services of the Website and/or the Contents.
● Transmit advertising through any means and, in particular, through the sending of electronic messages, when the sending of the advertising has not been requested or authorized by the recipient.
● Use the Website and/or the Contents, in whole or in part, to promote, sell, hire, disseminate advertising or information of your own or of third parties without prior written authorization from Airpull Academy, or include hyperlinks on your private or commercial web pages to the Website and/or the Contents, unless expressly authorized by Airpull Academy.
● Use the services and materials offered through the Website and/or the Contents in a manner contrary to the General Conditions and/or the Particular Conditions that regulate the use of a particular service and/or content, and to the detriment or detriment of the rights of the rest of the users.
● Eliminate or modify in any way the protection or identification devices of Airpull Academy or its legitimate owners that the Website and/or the Contents may contain, or the symbols, logos or trademarks that Airpull Academy or the legitimate third party owners of the rights incorporate into their creations and that may be the object of intellectual or industrial property.
● Include, without prior written authorization from Airpull Academy, in web pages and/or applications of responsibility or property of the user or unauthorized third parties “metatags” corresponding to trademarks, logos, trade names or distinctive signs owned by Airpull Academy, or use trademarks, logos, trade names, or any other identifying sign that is subject to intellectual or industrial property rights, without the prior express written authorization of its legitimate owner.
● Include in a website and/or applications of your responsibility or property a hyperlink that generates a window or session of the navigation software employed by a user of your website, in which trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of your property are included and through which the Website and/or the Contents are displayed.
The User will be liable to Airpull Academy, or to third parties, for any damages of any kind that may be caused as a consequence of the non-compliance or non-observance, directly or indirectly, of these General Conditions. Airpull Academy will at all times ensure respect for the legal system in force, and reserves the right to deny at its discretion, totally or partially, at any time and without prior notice, the access of any user to the Website and/or the Contents, when one or more of the circumstances described in this clause occur.
III. Access and navigation on the Web Site: Warranties and liability in accordance with applicable laws.
Airpull Academy strives to provide the best possible experience for users of our website, working diligently to maintain the continuity, availability and usefulness of the content and services we provide. However, we cannot guarantee uninterrupted and error-free access to the website at all times. By making use of our website, users accept that Airpull Academy is not responsible for any loss, damage or harm that may arise as a result of access, navigation and use of the website, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
In compliance with legal provisions, such as the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), Airpull Academy adopts the necessary measures to ensure the protection of personal data and computer security of our users. However, we are not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users by improper use of the website or by interruptions in telecommunications.
IV. Intellectual and industrial property: respect for the laws and regulations in force.
Airpull Academy owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of the website and its contents, complying with the applicable legal provisions, such as the Intellectual Property Law (Royal Legislative Decree 1 / 1996 of 12 April). Our commitment to the protection of copyright and intellectual property extends both nationally and internationally, complying with international treaties signed by Spain in this area.
In accordance with current legislation, it is expressly prohibited the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Airpull Academy. Users undertake to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Airpull Academy, using the contents of the website exclusively for their personal and non-commercial use.
In the event that the user or a third party considers that the protection of intellectual property rights has been violated, he/she must notify Airpull Academy through the contact details indicated in the general information section of this legal notice and general conditions of use.
V.- Legal actions, applicable law and jurisdiction: Commitment to legal compliance and conflict resolution.
Airpull Academy is committed to ensuring compliance with current legislation and reserves the right to file civil or criminal actions it deems necessary in case of misuse of the website and its contents, or for breach of these conditions. For this purpose, we rely on the applicable legal provisions, such as the Civil Code, the Criminal Code and the Civil Procedure Act, among others.
The relationship between the user and Airpull Academy shall be governed by the regulations in force in the Spanish territory, including, but not limited to, Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, 2018, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD).
In the event of any dispute arising in relation to the interpretation and/or application of these conditions, both parties agree to submit their disputes to the ordinary jurisdiction, in accordance with the Civil Procedure Act and other applicable regulations. In this way, users and Airpull Academy will submit to the competent judges and courts in the Spanish territory, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
Furthermore, Airpull Academy strives to promote the resolution of conflicts in an amicable and constructive manner, encouraging communication between the parties and, if necessary, resorting to mediation, arbitration or other alternative dispute resolution methods, provided that both parties agree to it.
Integrated ATPL and other complementary aviation courses are available.
Theory and practice in an aeronautic atmosphere that immerses you in the aviation world. Aerodrome and student dorm at the same location.
More than 10 aircrafts for your practical flight training.
ATO and FSTD certificates. International Association of Aviation Personnel Schools